Terms of Service
Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (the "Agreement") are an agreement between Hostin.gq. This
Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the products and services
made available by Hostin.gq website. By using the Services, you agree to be bound by this
Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to
use or access the Services.
- 1. Term of Agreement; Modification.
You agree that Hostin.gq may modify this Agreement and the services it offers to You from
time to time. You agree to be bound by any changes Hostin.gq may reasonably make to this
Agreement when such changes are made. If You have purchased services or products from
Hostin.gq, the term of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect as long as You take
advantage of and use the products or services
- By registering for or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Services are intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
- If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party's behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms, including an email address that is different from the domain you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts is accurate, correct and complete at all times. Hostin.gq is not responsible for any lapse in the Services, including without limitation, any lapsed domain registrations due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. In dedicated server purchases or certain other cases, you may be required to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for verification purposes. Failure to provide the information requested may result in your order being denied.
- You agree to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account.
3. Prohibited Activities:
a. You agree not to engage in unacceptable use of any of Hostin.gq products and/or services, which includes, without limitation, use of Hostin.gq products and/or services to:
b. disseminate or transmit unsolicited messages, chain letters, unsolicited commercial email or unreasonably large volumes of email on a daily basis, provided, Hostin.gq, in its sole discretion, may permit You, if You have a legitimate purpose and after written request, to send more email than Hostin.gq’s standard SMTP relay limit
c. disseminate or transmit any material that, to a reasonable person may be abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, harassing, grossly offensive, vulgar, threatening or malicious;
d. Make porno, sex, fault, religious conflict, national conflict, racism sites or content
e. disseminate or transmit files, graphics, software or other material, data or work that actually or potentially infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any person;
f. create a false identity or to otherwise attempt to mislead any person as to the identity, source or origin of any communication;
g. export, re-export or permit downloading of any message or content in violation of any export or import law, regulation or restriction without all required approvals, licenses and/or exemptions;
h. interfere, disrupt or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any computer system, server, network or account for which You do not have authorization to access or at a level exceeding Your authorization;
i. disseminate or transmit any virus, trojan horse or other malicious, harmful or disabling data, work, code or program;
j. engage in any other activity deemed by Hostin.gq to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this Agreement or any Hostin.gq policy; or
k. use Your server as an “open relay” for similar purposes. This includes but is not limited to pirated software, hacking programs or archives, warez and mp3 sites and IRC bots. Hostin.gq is the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.
l. Hostin.gq do not permit any type of hacking, denial of service, distributed denial of service, sniffing, spoofing, password cracking or similar malicious activities to be performed on or by its services. Hostin.gq will remain the sole arbiter in what constitutes any of these activities. You acknowledge that participation in any of these activities will result in immediate termination without refund. Hostin.gq may involve law enforcement authorities if we deem necessary.
m. Violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. Examples include, but are not limited to the following: unauthorized access, use, probe, or scan of a systems security or authentication measures, data or traffic. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks. Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting.
n. It is a violation for anyone to employ posts or programs which consume excessive CPU time or storage space; permits the use of mail services, mail forwarding capabilities, POP accounts, or auto responders other than for the user’s own account; or resell access to CGI scripts installed on our servers. Hostin.gq prohibits the running of a public recursive DNS service on any Hostin.gq server. All recursive DNS servers must be secured to allow only internet network access or a limited set of IP addresses. Hostin.gq actively scans for the presence of public DNS services and reserves the right to remove any servers from the network that violate this restriction.
o. You are responsible for ensuring that there is no excessive overloading of Hostin.gq’s DNS system or servers. In the event that You exceed Your allotted bandwidth and thereby overload Hostin.gq’s DNS or servers, You shall be assessed any and all fees, costs and penalties associated with such overloading. You may not use NewServer’s servers and Your Server Account as a source, intermediary, reply to address, or destination address for mail bombs, Internet packet flooding, packet corruption, denial of service, or other abusive activities. Server hacking or other perpetration of security breaches is prohibited and Hostin.gq reserves the right to immediately remove sites that contain information about hacking or links to such information. Use of your server account as an anonymous gateway is prohibited, as is Your use of Hostin.gq products and/or services to restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Internet. You acknowledge and agree that Hostin.gq has the right to remove Your server content temporarily or permanently from its dedicated servers if Hostin.gq is the recipient of activities that threaten the stability of its network.
p. You agree not to provide free services such as free hosting, free subdomains or free email accounts. Account holders found violating this section will be terminated immediately and all payments forfeited.
4. Storage and Security.
a. At all times, You shall bear full risk of loss and damage to Your server and all of Your server content. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and account information. You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for all acts, omissions and use under and charges incurred with Your account or password or in connection with the server or any of Your server content displayed, linked, transmitted through or stored on the server. You shall be solely responsible for undertaking measures to:
b. prevent any loss or damage to Your server content;
c. maintain independent archival and backup copies of Your server content;
d. ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of Your server content transmitted through or stored on Hostin.gq servers; and
e. ensure the confidentiality of Your password.
f. Hostin.gq’s servers are not an archive and Hostin.gq shall have no liability to You or any other person for loss, damage or destruction of any of Your content. The services offered by Hostin.gq are not intended to provide a PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant environment and therefore should not be utilized as such without further compliance activity. Hostin.gq shall have no liability to You or any other person for Your use of Hostin.gq products and/or services in violation of these terms.